Things to consider when buying a home.
- Needs & Wants: There are no perfect homes. Although there are plenty of homes available in our current market in the Sun City and Fort Bliss area, you will need to decide what is important to you. And find a home for sale that has all your needs and be prepared to compromise on some of your wants on your wish list.
- Decide on a price or monthly payment: The best way to do it is to get pre-approved for a loan and not only pre-qualified. The lender will give you a letter with the maximum loan amount they will allow, but be honest with yourself and decide the monthly payment that you would be comfortable with.
- Choose the right home: Are you buying for the long term and this purchase will be your last home? Or are you buying this home for right now and you planning on selling and buying another one in 5-10 years? Are you sure you want stairs if it is your last home? Choose a home that you are prepared to keep for a while, and that will be reasonable to afford. Consider your monthly utility bills, HOA fees, and/or repairs.
- New or Resale: You will be able to find more than 3,900 residential properties for sale in El Paso area, and about 30% are brand new homes ready to move in or to be built. The rest are resale homes in established neighborhoods, foreclosures that the banks are selling, short sales from owners trying to get out of their mortgages,HUD homes or foreclosed FHA insured mortgages, etc... So you will need to decide, if a new home or resales are the best option for you. Is El Paso TX your last move or will you be here for only a few years before you get transfer again? This question could decide if you purchase a new home or a resale home on a established neighborhood.
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the buying process and or about the benefits that our clients receive when using Team Huereca Realtors Of ERA Sellers And Buyers Real Estate. We will commit and focus on helping you find and purchase your new home. Call/text us at 915-253-5245 or email us when you are ready to get all your real estate questions answered.
Home Builders and home owners in El Paso, TX. Showcase their homes for sale on these videos.
Team Huereca Realtors of ERA Real Estate, will help you find resale homes or brand new homes from the right builder at the right price
We represent home buyers with any home builder when purchasing their dream home, and will provide them with a a free market analysis to sell their current house for the highest possible profit in hte least amount of time and we will make it with the least amount of stress for our clients.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agents, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Find out how much your closing costs could be. Sometimes the seller will contribute to the buyers closing costs expense.
Not ready to purchase a home?
Visit us at Homes For Rent in El Paso TX, if you're looking to rent.
Our job is real estate, Our business is building relationships!