Here are some of the things we do when marketing a property for sale in El Paso, TX.
Marketing your Property
- Ordering a "For Sale" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
- Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home. The use of lock boxes increase the willingness of other agents to show properties. (We do not list properties if no lock box is permitted)
- Submitting your home to the Greater El Paso Association Of Realtors Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
- Developing a flyer/brochure of the property.
- Holding a monthly open house for the general public, and an open house exclusively for Realtors during the second week of the listing.
- Sending letters and/or flyers to your neighbors to promote the property.
- Promoting your property within our company. (Over 160 Realtors)
- Featuring your property on our company website, our personal websites and all the major real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Homes, Homefinder, just to name a few.
- Promoting your property on social media.
- Creating a You tube video
- We will be using Professional High Quality pictures of your property to advertise on all websites (Professional Pictures by Truvision Solutions).
- Expose your listing in all National & International ERA offices. (41 countries)
- Your house will be promoted in the Cartus Relocation Program.
Managing the Transaction
- Negotiating Offers and explain all offers to you. With our experience and skills, we will advocate your interests.
- Review the contract and obligations before you sign.
- If there are contingencies, we will explain the process
- Filling out the necessary forms.
- Staying in contact with buyer's agent to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Following up on the progress of the buyer's loan
Closing the Deal
- The last 10 days are the most stressful days when selling a home, but we will guide you on how to make it as easy as possible.
- Prepare the house for delivery.
- Explaining the HUD statement and most importantly the profit of the sale.
- Accompanying you to title company to sign all documents.
Communication is the biggest concern from many of our clients.
- You will receive a daily update for the first 25 days with a link to the websites that your property is been advertise on.
- You will receive a weekly call (not text or email) from us to give you an update on the activity for your house.
- We will be meeting every 30-40 days to review our progress.
- You will receive a biweekly report of houses for sale and sold houses within 1 mile from your home.
- We will be calling, texting or sending you an email as deem necessary.
These are some of the important thing that we do when listing a house for sale, contact us to find out the rest of them.
We are so confident on our commitment and dedication to our clients, that we will sign a Broker Commitment to Service and if we do not do what we are saying we are going to do, and if you are not satisfied with our performance, you will have the right to fire us.
Looking for Foreclosed Homes in El Paso TX Eastside Area?